Zooper Widget (APK) Android application is a personalization app that allow us to create our own custom widget. Easily create your own homescreen widget for your Android device using Zooper Widget WYSIWYG editor in no time!
Indotechboy — Boring everyday looking to your static Android device homescreen 😀 ? Then why not to make your homescreen more alive by creating your own homescreen widget using Zooper Widget Android application.
Zooper Widget is an awesome app that allow us to create our own homescreen widget. Using an easy WYSIWYG editor (though need a little learning curve), we can add any custom elements we want to our widget.
From custom clock, calendar, music widget, and many more homescreen widget can be created and added to make your Android homescreen to be more colorful, and unique which you only have. Your imagination is the limit in Zooper Widget Android app.
Zooper Widget Android application info
|app title||Zooper Widget|
|system requirements||Android 3.2 and higher|
|tested on||Android phone: Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ|
Zooper Widget Android application description
Quoted from the developer:
Minimal, classy, extremely customizable, and battery friendly “Do It Yourself” widget with almost limitless possibilities!
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com/
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text…)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and “module” click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it’s running – even with 10 widgets on your screen it won’t exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you’re using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
Zooper Widget APK Android application download link
Zooper Widget Android application is available for free on Play Store. Rate it and leave a nice review if you think the app is useful.