Indotechboy — Long time no post … Now i back with a happy news for your All Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ Android users, which is another popular firmware or custom ROM that is CyanogeMod 12.1 (CM 12.1).
By installing this ROM (or this firmware), our beloved Samsung Galaxy V vivalto3gvn Android phone device will be able to upgrade it’s Android OS version to Android 5.1 LOLLIPOP LOLLIPOP oh yeah 😀 .
Actually the ROM development is already started on few months back by the same developer of CM11 ROM for Galaxy V doesntexits@XDA. But because this only personal blog (not a devs blog), I’m just waiting the stable for daily use version for all people to use it.
Unfortunately, the other developer ngoquang2708@XDA says the development of this CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ will be stopped due to his focus developing CyanogenMod 13 for Galaxy V (it’s the hottest android Marshmallow AMAZING :v ).
After few days I was tried this CM12.1 ROM on my Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ Android phone, I am very satisfied with it. It’s already stable i think, quite fast ROM and there is no word except Amazing!!! Great work from the developers. Yeah because the developed is stopped at BETA-3 state, so there will be little bug maybe (but it’s just minor and not very important i think).
CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM (CM12.1) ROM for Samsung Galaxy V info
|ROM title||CyanogenMod 12.1 (CM12.1)|
|main contributors||doesntexits@XDA, ngoquang2708@XDA|
|source / thread||XDA Forum|
|ROM OS version||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop|
|target device||SM-G313HZ, SM-G313H, SM-G313ML|
|download link||CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM zip file
→ BETA-3 Update 1.zip (253 MB) – 28/5/2016
Download: [VIA XDA] | [VIA MEDIAFIRE]
How to install Cyanogenmod 12.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy V Android smartphone to recovery mode
- Do a full wipe. Go to
Advance wipe, wipe (tick):
dalvik / art
Swipe to confirm wipe.
- Installing the ROM. Go to
Install, find where you save the CyanogenMod 12.1 (CM12.1) ROM, Install the zip file of CM12.1 and wait until done.
- After the ROM is finish installed, optionally (recommended) install Google Apps. Pico GAPPS is recommended as it is very simple so it’s suitable for our little Samsung Galaxy V device. You can find it at http://opengapps.org or IF AND ONLY IF you confused, you can download it from the link i gave at the download link section above. After everything is installed,
wipe dalvik cache.
- Finally, reboot your Samsung Galaxy V Android smartphone. Caution! Because Android Lollipop is using different runtime which is ART and our device is only have singlecore processor, so the “optimizing apps” process will take very-very loooooooong time (maybe it take about 20 minutes or more).
CyanogenMod 12.1 (CM12.1) custom ROM installation video on Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ
- [SM-G313ML] mobile data not work. But i heard it already solved by the guys, so check the original thread.
- Switching other fonts directly from Theme or Fonts Settings may will make your phone get bootloop. But i try change the font with app called “iFont” and use it on “root mode”, and it works great no problem.
- Distorted sound on calls when using bluetooth headset.