Indotechboy – “The time has finally come”… The long awaited ROM (or firmware) finally come to stable to a 512 MB RAM, 1.2 GHz Singlecore processor Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ Android phone, that is Cyanogenmod 11 (CM11) ROM :v .
This CyanogenMod 11 ROM is an UNOFFICIAL, so don’t expect to be perfect 100% and can update this ROM via OTA (On The Air). But when I used this CyanogenMod ROM 11 in my Samsung Galaxy V, everything’s going good… This ROM is the fastest, lightest, no explode and no nuclear leaks :v .
CyanogenMod is an Android aftermarket firmware based on stock Android firmware that built to increase performance and designed prioritize to functionality. CyanogenMod was born from community, by community, and for community (sounds like democracy :v ). Operating system used on CyanogenMod 11 ROM is Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.
CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ custom ROM info
|ROM title||Cyanogenmod 11 (CM11) – UNOFFICIAL|
|operating system||Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.|
|target devices||SM-G313HZ, SM-G313H, SM-G313ML.|
|source / thread||XDA Forum|
|download links||-> CM11 ROM for Samsung Galaxy V zip file
• 1st FINAL RELEASE (+- 240 MB)
• 2nd FINAL RELEASE (+- 241 MB)
-> Google Apps (GAPPS) ARM 4.4.4 Pico 8/18/2018.zip (126.3 MB)
How to install CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) ROM on your Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ Android phone
- Put your Samsung Galaxy V Android phone into recovery mode, choose “Wipe” -> “Advance wipe”, and then check or wipe the following:
√ Dalvik cache
√ Internal storage
If you come from FRESH stock ROM, you also can wipe things just like above except the System.Swipe to confirm wipe. After done, go back.
- Installing ROM. Choose “Install”, find where you save the CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) ROM zip file and choose it to install it. Wait untill done.
- [Optional] After the ROM is finished installed, you can install the Google Apps (GAPPS) so you will have Play Store and Google Services on your Samsung Galaxy V Android phone with CM11 ROM. Download the GAPPSS at http://opengapps.org or IF AND ONLY IF you are confuse, you can download the GAPPS zip file for CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) ROM on the download links section I gave above.
- Do “Wipe dalvik cache”, then reboot your Samsung Galaxy V smartphone and wait patiently for the apps optimizing.
CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) Custom ROM installation video on Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ
- [SM-G313ML] Mobile data not working. But I heard it already solved by the guys, so check out the official thread link.
- Regular Xposed not working. CM11 ROM use Android 4.4.4 and it need a modded xposed for it, i will post it later on this blog too in the future.
- [1st Final Release] Sometimes “Gallery” app become blacked out. Just close the gallery app, clear it from “recent apps”, then reopen it to solve this.
- [2nd Final Release] On some people, the phone cannot boot up (soft brick). To solve this, try to install Getux kernel.