Indotechboy – Flashify (APK) is a tool application for Android that can flash or install .img files like kernel, recovery, etc directly from and to your Android device without the need of a custom recovery. However, root access is needed in order to use it.
Flashify APK app is very helpful to flash some .img files to your Android device especially if the device does not have a custom recovery installed. So now we can flash or install .img files extention like kernel, recovery, directly.
As for my personal experience using it, Flashify app was already helped me days back there to install ClockWorkMod (CWM) custom recovery on my Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ Android phone, without a computer / PC!
Flashify Android application info
|system requirements||Android 4.0 and higher, rooted.|
|tested on||Android phone: Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ|
Flashify APK Android application description
Quoted from the developer:
Flash file boot.img, recovery.img, and zip file directly using Flashify!
Stay safe by backing up all to your Android device local storage or to the cloud storage with automatic synchronization!
If you don’t know where to get recovery img file for your Android device but you want to install a custom recovery for your Android device, then just straight download it and install the custom recovery using this application!
- Flash file boot and recovery img directly even without need to go through recovery mode.
- Flash file zip. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data if your Android device is installed TWRP or Philz recovery.
- Download and flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco Kernel, Stock Nexus Kernel (premium), and Stock Nexus Recovery (premium).
- Apply automatic “Loki Patch” if needed.
- Full nandroid backup if your Android device is installed TWRP or Philz recovery.
- Backup / restore kernel and recovery saved on Sdcard or cloud storage (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
- Automatic synchronization of backup files saved on cloud storage between Android device and computer.
- Keep watch and track recently flashed files.
- Flash multiple files simultaneously using “flash queue”.
- Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email application? No problem, it can also be done with Flashify APK.
Flashify APK Android application is free to download but with limitation to install 3 files per day. You can remove the limitation through in-app purchase.
Flashify Android application Changelog
- Fixed backup issues on Marshmallow
- Download stock kernel/recovery for Nexus 5X and 6P
Note: The Flashify APK version 1.6.6 is indeed a very old version. But version 1.6.6 is seems to be the only one which could work and operate normally on my Samsung Galaxy V (Android Kitkat 4.4). I don’t know why when I using the updated version of Flashify app on my Android phone it’s always hang when I used it, so if you experience bugs too when using latest version of Flashify, try to use the older version.
Flashify APK Android application download link
Flashify Android application is available for free on Play Store. Rate it and give it nice comment if you think the app is useful.