Hello we meet again dear Samsung Galaxy V user :D . Today I want to share something different for Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ Android phone. Nope, it is not another custom ROM sorry :D . But now I will share the ‘de-bloated stock ROM’ for Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ Android phone.
What is that? Well, this is a custom ROM. But this ROM has been modified by doesntexist@XDA to removed all the annoying Google’s and Samsung’s system applications or we often call as bloatware. And this ROM also has been de-odexed so it is suitable for you all who are stock lover and modding lover. De-bloated = No unnecessary system applications = Saves more RAM and resource = More performance = *Twink* ;-)
One more, this stock ROM is also come as pre-rooted with Clockworkmod Superuser. But when I’m tried it the root doesn’t work like I expected because I have tried the Clockworkmod Superuser before. So if you have same problem where the root doesn’t work, you can just go straight install another root binary / Supersu. I am using the Open Source PHH Superuser.
This is not an independent ROM, so you must flash this de-bloated stock ROM from your Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ stock ROM (fresh stock ROM recommended.
De-bloated Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ stock ROM features / info
|ROM title||De-bloated – De-odexed stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ.|
|official thread / link||XDA forum.|
|download link||- DEBLOATED SAMSUNG GALAXY V SM-G313HZ STOCK ROM (327 MB)
download: Google Drive
- GOOGLE APPS ARM 4.4 PICO | 8/18/2018 (126.3 MB)
Installation steps for de-bloated Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ stock ROM
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy V Android phone into recovery mode.
- Do factory reset (wiping the data, cache, and dalvik cache partitions).
- Now go to Install menu and install the ROM zip file, wait until it finished.
- (Optional) After the ROM is done installed, go to the Install menu again and install Google Apps. You can get the latest GAPPS (Google APPS) on http://opengapps.org or IF AND ONLY IF you confuse, you can download the one I provide on the 'download link' section above.
- After everything is finish installed, finally boot up your Samsung Galaxy V Android phone. Done!
Known bugs (Bugs, Solution, and Answer):
B: Root not worked?
S: Install another root binary (re-root your Samsung Galaxy V phone). I prefer the PHH Superuser. I like it because it is open sourced. And most important, it worked on my Samsung Galaxy V, the opposites of Clockwokmod Superuser :D .
B: ’Phone’ or ‘Message’ apps force closed?
S: We could just freeze the ‘Message’ and ‘Contact’ apps (Hint: you can use Link2SD app to easily do that). Then download another phone and message application from Play Store. I am using Contact+ app, I like it because it have phone, contact, and message features integrated in that one app.
B: Android force close when un-installing apps?
A: Not a big problem. The app will still be successfully uninstalled anyway. And you don’t uninstalling apps every hours on every days don’t you? :D .
Want to ODEX it back? Read about ODEX and deODEXed and how to ODEX your Android device ROM using Lucky Patcher app.